Thursday, July 25, 2013

Time for new parts...again :)

This time the delivery was of a bigger nature.
Finally I have received my new rims from cougar-raceparts.com. Those are the first such rims in Austria. I' proud to be in the possession of the real Volk TE37 SL black edition rims with the dimensions 18x9.5/ET22.







 

 

Unfortunately during the process of mounting the new wheels the guy managed to get some chips into two of the rims. I was not present during the process but I will take them back and ask them what they can do about it and what steps we should take next. After all, the rims were really expensive and the chips are visible from the outside. Unfortunately I haven't managed to find out yet, how a damage like this can happen but this is definitely not a good publicity for this company.
What do You think people? How can this be repaired and the most important question is is this spray painted or coated and what color code is this??



Also I have received the new radiator from Trust, sent by Miguel from Newera parts. Very nice peace of engineering as well :)




Cheers,
RoB

No comments:

Post a Comment