Friday, July 19, 2013

Finally found a perfect space for the GT-R

Hi all!

I just got back home from the appointment with my new landlord.
He has bought a new place which he wants to rebuild into several garages!

Few months back he has showed me the future garages from the outside and told me that there is one particular garage with a built in groove available and that there is a second garage which is right next to this one which is also available.

Today, finally after a few weeks, he has received the key to his new property and I went to see what he's offering.

I have to say that I'm fascinated with it.
It is located 10 minutes from my home, it's in a place where You don't really have to take care of how loud You are and it's just accross a railway station.
The price is very good, it has oil heating (not the best efficiency, but anyway), current (incl. high-voltage current) and water. Toilets are rigth accros in the railway station waiting hall.

Now for the pictures.

The look from the main entrance (left garage):


The look from the right garage onto the main current distributor and the storage room:


The look at the front (entry) gates:


Storage room:


My new compressor :)


Storage room behint the door:



Yes, it needs some love, but the new landlord will take care of it starting from next week. I hope also to get some windows and not allways use lights!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment