Sunday, August 11, 2013

Even when I'm on a business trip...

... I am trying to find some parts for the car and this time it occured to me that there was a guy from Korea which was trying to sell some parts on the GTR forum, so I gave it a try.

I immediately found what I was looking for and contacted the seller. We came to a deal very quickly and met up on a Friday evening after the work for a beer and dinner and some chatting. Shortly after he wanted to show me his car so here it is: it's a R32 GT-R with a BeeR34 front and apart of that some small changes like wheels, brakeupgrade, seats wide bodykit were made.










It was just a quick shoot so I didn't enhanced the pictures as well.

And this was what I have bought - a baffeled pipe which should ensure a better response from the turbine due to (now) separated two chambers!






So, now I have to order a gasket kit in order to install this pipe but I will leave this part for the winter season!

Cheers,
RoB

No comments:

Post a Comment