Thursday, August 29, 2013

A lot has happened in the garage...

Hi all!

My last days of my vacation are here and I've finally found some time to write some news on here!

A lot has happened after my return from the business trip.

First off I finally finished (only 85%) my working desks for the workshop. After a long search I found the perfect wood for the tabletop. It's a screen-printed plate. Very hard, a bit heavy and usually used as trailer floor. So I guess it will be alright for my usage. It's bolted together with the table frame with 4 M8 bolts.



Nearly simultaneously the owner finished painting the garage and the working room so I've decided to move all the stuff from the garage to the future moving room.




As one of the last steps in the last two days we finished mounting all future lights in the garages (not yet in the working room) and mounting all of the electrical outlets and switches.



Unfortunately the electrics guy can't work on wiring of the garage until next week because some main electrical parts like fuses and the junction box is missing! Wonder why nobody thought about that before?!

Next steps will be to wire everything, to "dress up" the cavern and make some mountings for the drill and duplex machine. And offcourse, to install some light in the working room.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment